In Early Febrary 2017, The FMDP Cell started with INSITUTE SEMINAR SERIES and organized various seminars under the Institute Seminar Series. The following seminars were held free of cost for the students. The co-ordinator Dr. NILAM Panchal contacted corporate houses to deliver their specialized topics/sectors and the speakers accepted the invitation to render their services free of cost. Different 11 seminars were organized on various topics by different experts for MBA Full Time Students under the Institute Seminar Series which included the following topics :
- Seminar on Capital Market Fundamentals for the students of Finance in association with BSE and Jainam Finserve Private Limited on 10th Feb 2017 – held by Mr. Vishal Mehta- Director Jainam Finserve Private Limited.
- Seminar on Performance Evaluation Measures in Portfolio Management for MBA- II students of B.K.School of Business Management , by Mr. Pankaj Shah , Manager- Finance, GNFC- Bharuch on 10th February 2017.
- Seminar on International Transfer Pricing in association with ISTD – 20th Feb 2017 conducted by Prof. P.K.Chugan, Institute of Management, Nirma University
- Seminar on The scope of Multimedia and Animation Industry for Management Students. –15th February 2017 by Ms. Naina, Multimedia and Research.
- Seminar on Stock Exchanges and Role of NSE & BSE in India – 16th February 2017 conducted by Mr. Saumya, Assistant Manager (Education), NSE Limited, Ahmedabad
- Seminar on Latest Trends in Working Capital Management – By Mr. Pankaj Shah , GNFC, on 1st February 2017
- Seminar on Latest Techniques in Project Financing –by Mr. Rajesh Matta, GSPC (Ex)
- Seminar on Trading on Stock Exchanges in India : Issues and Challenges by Prof. Gangijini Dhananjay from Narayan Business Schools and Certified NSE Trainer from Andhra Pradesh April 2017